|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Since 1973, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 120 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our associates' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
We are currently seeking a Premier Client Service Associate.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Provide and perform operational support and administrative functions as directed by the Premier Client Service team
- Interaction with external customers and internal departments via phone, email, and/or in person
- New account openings, account maintenance, filing/ document scanning, researching, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well in independently as well as in a group environment
- Must have prior banking experience
- Ability to open new account openings
- Bachelor's degree
- Candidate must be familiar with BSA/AML requirements for new account documentation review and on-boarding
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred