|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Trades & Services
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking a Plumber with experience in commercial installations and service repair, to add to our team! Services include responding to scheduled and emergency service calls for commercial and residential customers. This position starts from home with a company provided vehicle, servicing some of the largest retailers in the country.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Our primary services include residential and commercial drain line replacements, water heater replacements, commercial grease trap replacements, and daily service repairs and replacements of plumbing equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Commercial plumbing experience required.
- 3+ years' experience providing full-service plumbing replacement and repair.
- Outstanding communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes.
- Great customer service skills.
- Have desire to grow with the team and strengthen the business.
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
- Ability to work M-F day shift and a rotating on call schedule
- Willing to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Considerable knowledge of standard tools, methods, and materials of the plumbing trade.
- Understand the hazards and safety precautions of the work.
Minimum Education And Experience
- 3+ years of commercial experience providing full-service plumbing replacement and repair.
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean MVR, and able to pass a background check, drug screen and physical.