|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
U.S. Lawns is seeking a highly organized individual to fill the role of Operations Manager for our Branch in Cincinnati, Ohio. Green Industry Management Experience is preferred but not required. As a regional, rapidly growing organization, we offer many advancement opportunities for thriving individuals looking to fast track their career to the next level.
Operations Manager Job Description
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may also be assigned.
- Review and understand the Financial Organizer, and generates actual to budget reports.
- Review budget to actual labor and material report
- Manages all purchases and tracks expenses to jobs.
- Establishes and tracks Key Client Program
- Maintains Client Survey Program
- Reviews Maintenance and Remedial budgets vs. actual with management team
- Participates in local client driven activities
- Helps Develop and implement recruiting strategy
- Maintains training program logs and files for all employees
- Reviews and assists with seasonal labor reductions
- Assigns all uniforms and company equipment
- Sets up new employees Gardener Training Program and maintains the Training Board
- Establishes and documents all Safety Meetings for files
- Assists in making recommendations and compliance of all Safety Programs
- Acts as / or supervises Branch Safety Officer
- Develops Safety Programs as outlined in Safety Manual
- Manage labor and material budgets
- Schedule daily routes and add new jobs in proper order
- Manage Job Sequencing with crew leaders
- Manage morning dispatch and afternoon return
- Revise schedules as needed
- Prepares needed equipment and material
- Manage performance expectations
- Order and schedule delivery of enhancement material and rental equipment
· Perform Job Start Up Process with all crew leaders
· Manage and drive the punch list process
Equipment and Shop Management
· Implement, manage and track PM process. Order supplies for equipment and shop
· Do minor repairs or take equipment to repair shop
· Open and close shop
· Keep shop cleaned and organized
Prepares a variety of written documents, including correspondence, proposals, reports, forms, memoranda, and other written material assigned by the General Manager or Owner. By using the office computer software available (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks).