|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Job Summary: The ideal candidate will have knowledge of commercial food service (kitchen) equipment repair, maintenance, and installation techniques. Must have welding experience. Has advance diagnostic and repair skills fixing mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and maintenance problems. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and written reference material. Ability to operate a computer and assigned software. Ability to perform mathematical calculations, ability to use hand and power tools. Incumbent must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to document all work performed. This person must be self- motivated and well-versed in all maintenance and repairs. Excellent customer service skills. Experience in a similar work environment is a plus.
- Travel to customer site to preform maintenance and repairs.
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions in various types of service on refrigeration systems, electrical system, and plumbing assemblies on various types of trailers and trucks.
- If needed replace, any damaged component following blueprints and schematics.
- Present job cost and estimates and parts replacement needs/suggestions.
- Speaks to customers on phone and troubleshoots pneumatic, hydraulic, electromechanical, and electronic problems.
- Removes damaged exterior panels and repairs and replace structural frame pieces.
- Complete repairs to water and sewage plumbing, propane gas lines, and electrical wiring as needed.
- If needed, fabricate, assemble, and install electrical wiring, controls piping according to specifications and code.
- Maintain preventative maintenance scheduled and procedures for all trailers and trucks.
- Performs all scheduled preventive maintenance and cleaning on all trailers and trucks.
- Receive and complete work orders.
- Select material and hardware and make time and materials estimates.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Detect needed repairs on equipment following established inspection procedures.
- Works with Plant Operations Manager to schedule in-house repairs.
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be bilingual English/Spanish
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working as a Food Equipment Maintenance Technician or similar job experience
- At least 2 years of experience working in a manufacture business.
- Must have valid California driver's license.
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation
- Knowledge and understanding of plumbing, A/C, electrical appliances and wiring,
- General maintenance required.
Powered by JazzHR