|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
Allied Reliability is looking for skilled Maintenance Technicians in Dallas, TX!
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible, and accurate format with fully complete with all required information.
- Attend and demonstrate knowledge/learnings/application of all training
- Perform predictive maintenance techniques on equipment to enhance uptime conditions.
- Train operators on maintenance techniques when called to troubleshoot/repair equipment.
- Develop/maintain skills of a SME (subject matter expert) around the component level training with operators
- Executes preventative maintenance as scheduled and other reliability tasks, assist in diagnostics, repairs and rebuilds of machines and any other plant equipment to prevent/repair unplanned downtime/safety risks/normal operation.
- Partner with engineering or others on non-routine repairs and defect handling solutions.
- Utilize root cause analysis thought process to ensure sustainability of corrective actions and/or improvements to drive asset reliability.
- Proficient and diligent use of CMMS system to track maintenance action items.
- Classify breakdowns and analyze gaps in the entire process of design, fabrication, and maintenance of equipment.
- Utilize the continuous improvement mindset and tools to actively participate in identifying and correcting opportunities, improving processes including participation in the creation and documentation of standards, the writing of One Point Lessons, and participation in continuous improvement methodology events.
- Follow QMS, GMPs, and 5s methodology to maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area, maintaining audit ready status always.
- Adhere to all Pillar Standards and actively participate in Pillar activities including but not limited to assessments, observations, inspections, and recommendations.
- Communicates effectively with all internal and external associates and vendors.
- Supports plant production needs and priorities to achieve plant goals. Facilitate, attend and participate in team meetings and programs.
- Basic knowledge of boilers, air and ammonia compressors, and all utilities systems
- Troubleshoot and maintain packaging equipment. Assist in rebuilds of such
- Working knowledge of industrial printer technologies such as continuous ink jet (CIJ), hot-melt systems, and Zebra print and apply labeling systems.
- Work with Field Service techs, other mechanics, Control Techs, and Leadership to further learn the skills needed to advance to next level.
- Proficient with valve, pump, gearbox and basic mechanical rebuilds
- Troubleshoot and identify basic electrical problems such but not limited to motor faults, sensors and instrumentation failures.
- Repair and/or replace motors, sensors, and instruments during planned activities or unplanned emergency repairs.
- All other duties as assigned
- High school education or equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- 2 to 5 years in maintenance related field
- Achieve and maintain required certifications