|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
|Category|| Trades & Services |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
$4,000 hiring bonus ($1,000 will be paid every 3 months for 1 year) at select properties
Awarded Property Management Company of the year by the Apartment Association of Nebraska for five years in a row, Cushman & Wakefield/The Lund Company is welcoming new talent!
We're expanding in the local market and beyond, and we want to add members to our amazing team of Maintenance Supervisors in Omaha, NE! Join us in working for one of the area's leading property management companies!
What You Will Do
Lead the charge for maintenance excellence in property management to repair and maintain some of the best properties in town!
- Supervise a team and participate in on call responsibilities for multiple properties
- Train and oversee the work of maintenance technicians in your region
- Respond to work orders in a timely order with the highest level of quality
- Repair, replace and maintain apartment equipment, fixtures
- Troubleshoot and repair plumbing and electrical equipment
- Snow removal and property grounds cleanup
- Frequently walk, bend, lift/pull/push up to 70 pounds
What You Will Need
- One to three years maintenance experience, preferably in a multi-family community setting
- EPA certification required
- HVAC license and pool certification preferred
- Excellent mechanical, electrical and plumbing skills required
- Yardi experience preferred
- Ability to work on a rotating on-call schedule
- Valid Driver License, reliable transportation and valid insurance required
- Personal Smart Phone is necessary in this position (monthly reimbursement available)
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge preferred
- Ability to uphold the Company Vision and Values
- You will be required to provide your own hand and power tools
We invite you to join a winning team and bring your talents to work. Together we can make a remarkable difference.
What You Will Receive
- Comprehensive medical benefits for full-time staff
- Cell phone reimbursement (for specific positions)
- Medical benefits for part-time staff who average 30 hours per week
- 401k employer match
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Anniversary celebration gifts
- Mileage reimbursements (for specific positions)
- Paid Time Off-accruals begin on your first check!
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- EPA Certifications
The Lund Company: at the intersection of real estate and real life.