|Category|| Construction |
- Ability to understand and perform complex repair procedures while following oral and written instruction specific to the equipment being repaired.
- Develops a full understanding of chemical hazards specific to area assigned to, including knowledge of required PPE for each job.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, layouts, drawings, and/or specifications
- Develops a full understanding of material identification code system, including hazard identification numbering for repair jobs that require clearing of equipment in such service
- Must develop a basic understanding of the function of plant auxiliary equipment, including the fire protection system, boiler, heaters, air compressor, waste handling and emission control devices. This includes specific tests or preventive maintenance procedures required for all equipment.
- Develops a basic understanding of bulk tank systems. This includes numbering system and location tank tables, level measuring systems and transfer pumps for the purpose of repairing such systems.
- Must develop a full understanding of the plant waste handling systems. This includes sumps operation, holding tanks, separation, and transfer equipment for the purpose of repairing such systems.
- Work with internal costumers to provide support for small projects; troubleshoot problems using operational procedures and products to eliminate downtime
- Help to maintain records on equipment to build history to track equipment service and replacement requirements
- Adhere to all company quality, safety, security, health and environmental requirements and policies
- Work with and/or supervise projects using outside contractor
- Perform all work according to Tremco quality and safety procedures
- Assist in training of less skilled I&E mechanics
- Knowledge of troubleshooting different types of PLCs and HMIs (Hardware & Software)
- Knowledge of calibrating different types of 4-20mA transmitters
- Knowledge of meters and calibration tools
- Knowledge of troubleshooting Motors and Motor Controls
- Knowledge of NEC
- High School Diploma/GED
- Prefer Associates Degree
- 2+ years in I&E field, in a Mfg environment
- Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, squat down, and reach above your head (75% every day)
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders (40%)
- Ability to walk and stand on uneven ground.
- Ability to don a respirator
- Ability to work from heights and wear fall protection if necessary
- Ability to enter and work within a confined space
- Ability to work in all outdoor weather conditions