|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
Trades & Services
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic!
- Follow Preventive Maintenance (PM) schedules and procedures for equipment.
- Ability to read, interpret blueprints and equipment manuals
- Ability to read, interpret and understand work in-process documents
- Perform preventative maintenance practices involving electromechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, and industrial plant equipment
- Maintain and ensure safe operation of furnace gas systems.
- Follow and commit to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for safety, quality, production, efficiency, and service requirements.
- Follow practices and processes intended to provide safe products that comply with appropriate laws and regulations, meet the company quality standards
- Follow and commit to safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Install, diagnose, analyze, maintain, modify, repair and/or rebuild a variety of plant and facility equipment
- Repair equipment during mechanical breakdowns or assist other staff in repairs
- Diagnose and repair complex machine and electrical problems
- Perform root cause analysis
- Assist production personnel in change-over and set-ups
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment to gain access to problem areas or to install new or repaired parts
- Practical and/or industry related experience in industrial maintenance
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
- Possess boiler experience
- Possess of Ammonia Refrigeration experience