|Date Posted||November 26, 2021|
Trades & Services
Under general supervision, the Maintenance Technician - Electrician will install, repair and maintain all manufacturing equipment and electrical systems. This position will also be responsible to build, install and maintain required control systems.
Essential Position Functions
* Install new and relocates existing branch circuits and current protection devices
* Repair and maintain motors, blowers and exhaust fans, etc.
* Design and size electrical circuits
* Design, build and maintain equipment control systems
* Install, repair and maintain electronic and mechanical controls on all types of equipment to circuit board level to include, but not limited to, CNC mills, laser welders, high frequency induction casting furnaces, ultrasonic machines, control systems, UV drying ovens and powersupplies
* Read schematics
* Perform other maintenance duties as assigned
* Specializes in electrical and electronics
* Mechanical background
* Knowledge of electrical load calculatuions
* Knowledge of NEC
* Use of multimeter and other test equipment
* PLC programming and troubleshooting abilities
* High Scool or equivalent / Trade school
* Texas journeyman electrician license required
* Job requires working with hazardous chemicals
* Driving required
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: May/May Not supervise others
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.