|Date Posted||May 8, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
On behalf of our client in the consumer goods industry, we are looking for a Logistics & Customer Service Manager.
This position can work partially remote, partially in-office. They have locations in Alexandria, VA & Portsmouth, NH. Their 3PL is located in the Louisville, KY area. Please note, we are placing this ad in all three locations and they're for the same vacancy.
What Success Looks Like
- You manage our relationship with our 3PL partner - it's a new provider so we want to iron out any kinks
- You empower our customer service team and establish new processes that lead to our FMCG clients and our team being happy campers - e.g. our order handling process
- You optimize our process for chargebacks
- You spearhead special supply chain projects like adding a D2C channel
- You manage and develop all aspects of inbound, outbound, and warehousing
What We Are Looking For
- 3 years experience with 3PL and/or warehouse operations management
- Customer service management experience is equally important
- Experience dealing with larger US retailers like Walmart and Target
- An inquisitive nature that helps you pinpoint the unintended ruffles in our processes
- There-is-no-i-in-Team philosophy (leadership skills)
- You get a kick out of driving projects to completion (project management skills)
- People pick up the phone when you call (relationship building skills)
What's In It For You
- Awesome work culture
- Great benefits
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
Who Is YER USA?
YER USA, Inc. is the exclusive recruitment partner for this search. Executive Search Consultant Antoinette will support you through the entire process.