|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA)
Job Code: 12516
Pay Grade: US-B06
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical effectiveness.
Our state-of-the-art Logistics Center located in Auburn, MA with over 140,000 square feet of space is responsible for the distribution of our high tech medical device equipment across North America.
We are actively recruiting to add Logistic Center Associates to our warehouse staff for part-time employment with the following requirements and shift times available:
Part-time shifts available:
Shift A 6:00 am-2:30 pm Mon - Friday & 1 Saturday per month
Logistics Center Associates are expected to support and contribute to the KARL STORZ Endoscopy -America (KSEA) continuous improvement (LEAN) culture. Logistics Center Associates are generally responsible for material handling and processing within the Logistics Center utilizing fundamental SAP transactions. You will be required to adhere to established safety, quality, productivity, and continuous improvement standards.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- SAP experience preferred but not required as we will train you on the SAP logistic systems
- Ability to follow direction
- Basic computer knowledge
- Team oriented
- Effective communication skills
- Position requires constant and varying degrees of movement including standing, sitting, bending, walking, reaching, grabbing, and packing, lifting, pulling, and pushing
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 25lbs
- Must be able to occasionally lift between 30-75lbs as needed with assistance
- Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 320lbs on casters with assistance
- Must be able to occasionally use a warehouse ladder for reaching shelves
- Must be able to operate a manual pallet jack
- Ability to use standard office equipment (computers, copiers, etc.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process inventory material into storage locations.
- Process customer orders with an RF Scanner.
- Process replenishment from back stock.
- Perform other task as requested by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Be able to fill in at any other position within the Warehouse.
Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for our employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all of our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our overall response to COVID-19.
Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness program and pet insurance, too!
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable Accommodation Statement
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at .
Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance additional talent options are required. Your respect for this process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral fees.