|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Trades & Services
About Sugared + Bronzed
SUGARED + BRONZED was founded by Courtney Claghorn, with the idea that hair removal and spray tanning shouldn't be services found at the bottom of a long spa menu, done in the back of a salon, performed by a "specialist" who is expected to specialize in a laundry list of beauty treatments. She felt as though sugaring was not only an all-natural alternative to waxing, but also the perfect complement to the sunless spray (and safest way to avoid UV-rays). Her vision was to bring the two popular services side by side, creating a uniquely synergistic space. We look for people that are passionate about making others feel flawless.
Are you ready to add a new skill to your esthetics portfolio, and learn + grow through a paid training program? If so, we may have the job for you!
Your Day to Day
Our "Sugaristas" are masters of multi-tasking! You'll be the heart of the client experience and the first interaction with clients as they walk through the door. All of our estheticians are cross trained to work reception- in addition to providing excellent sugaring service you'll also check clients in/out, schedule appointments, and answer the phone. Each salon is like a family, and everyone is responsible for contributing to the overall client experience!
Note: We have an extensive training program so sugaring/esthetics experience is not required!
Why You'll Love This Job
We believe that great client experiences stem from passionate (and well trained) employees that don't have sales quotas. You get to sell the products and memberships that you believe in & when they're the right fit for the client. You'll learn a new skill (that isn't taught in schools) in sugaring, and we'll pay you to learn! 10 of our 10 current managers have been promoted internally, and we're going to continue promoting from within as we grow and add additional locations each year! You get to decide whether you work part or full time, with a dependable schedule that comes out 2 weeks in advance.
- Perform sugaring hair removal services including Brazilian + Bikini and more!
- Greet + check in/check out clients
- Learn + maintain expert level knowledge of airbrush tanning + sugaring services, memberships, and all S+B products
- Learn + become proficient in Booker (our appointment booking + processing system)
- Perform side tasks including maintaining cleanliness of lobby and sugaring rooms, re
- stocking product and disposables,
- Answer client questions surrounding the sugaring process, services offered, and aftercare
- Responding to client emails and text messages regarding appointments and services
We believe in growth + development- so much so, that for any full-time employee that works 390 hours in a quarter (5 days per week) we offer a $500 incentive added to the following paycheck!
- You must be licensed for waxing via a Cosmetology or Esthetician license in the state you're applying for (Waxing license acceptable in New York).
- Available for two shifts on either: Friday PM, Saturday, and/or Sunday required
- Sugaring experience a plus, but not required. We provide training on all sugaring services
- Delivering the best client experience possible!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must! Correct grammar and punctuation when communicating with clients is essential.
What We Offer
- Fun, upbeat environment in a fast paced salon
- Free sugaring/tanning services
- Tons of upward mobility + growth potential!
- Product discounts
- An environment to learn + grow in
- Full-time positions available with incentive!
- Healthcare to Full-Time Employees!
Esthetics or cosmetology experience (like micro blading, eyelash extensions, facials, makeup/permanent makeup, or nail technician) a plus, but not at all required!
Powered by JazzHR