|Location||Not Specified, Texas|
|Date Posted||November 20, 2023|
The Legal Implementation Specialist is a pivotal role within the Legal Department, focusing on the optimization and execution of legal processes through technological applications. This specialist will play a central role in enhancing the department's operational efficiency by implementing, monitoring, and improving electronic contract management systems and procedures.
- Operational Excellence: Evaluate the operational needs of the department to innovate or refine electronic contract administration and management processes.
- Application Deployment: Spearhead the rollout of a new contract lifecycle management application, ensuring end-to-end integration from document initiation to execution, all while adhering to the Company's standards.
- Monitoring & Testing: Constantly oversee the functionality of the electronic contracting application, ensuring it addresses the business requirements of internal clients. Address and solve application concerns in a timely and client-focused manner.
- Training & Development: Design and promote training programs to boost the technical aptitude of users for the electronic contracting application, aiming for a seamless user experience.
- Licensing & Compliance: Manage and renew contractor licenses, ensuring compliance across all operating entities.
- Administrative Support: Aid the paralegal and department staff in their administrative duties to align with the overall objectives of the Legal Department.
- Educational Background: Bachelor's degree or its equivalent practical experience.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years in electronic contracting or a related contract lifecycle management system. Proficiency with DocuSign CLM or Ironclad deployment is a distinct advantage.
- Technical Skills: Coding know-how is a plus but not mandatory. Mastery of standard legal office applications, particularly Microsoft Office Suite (TEAMS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), is critical.
- Interpersonal Skills: Proficient in maintaining professional relationships at all hierarchical levels and a proven track record of working cohesively in a team, always with a customer-first approach.
- Work Ethic: Proactive, independent, and open to feedback and instruction. A keen eye for detail and a commitment to precision are crucial.
- Confidentiality: An unwavering sense of discretion and the capability to manage sensitive and proprietary information with utmost confidentiality.
- Organizational Skills: A self-driven approach with the ability to manage tasks with little to no supervision, coupled with the adaptability to handle abrupt shifts in work priorities.