|Date Posted||November 25, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Lease/Production Operator in Baker, MT. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
* Perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include but not limited to: tank gauging, the proper operation of heater/treaters and 3 phase separators, ESP's and all attendant valve and oil seals and seal records
* Work on all types of production equipment, pump valves, treater dump valves, gas regulators, etc. Identify potential problems
* Ensure that their areas of responsibility are in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
* Monitor and record all relevant well information, including production rates, storage of liquids, pressures, temperatures, injection volumes, etc.
* Perform lease operator duties at the well site, oil & gas facilities, and injection & producing pipeline systems in a reliable and efficient manner. Types of facilities include production tank batteries, injection lines, flow lines, water injection plants
Skills / Qualifications
* 3+ years direct experience with oil and gas production practices, equipment and terminology
* 7/7 schedule
* Valid driver's license
* Ability to utilize laptop PC and applicable software programs
* Work in temperature extremes or adverse weather conditions
* Work in several different geographic locations each day
* Climb heights up to 24 feet to gauge tanks
* Walk, bend, stoop and lift
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.