|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
This role is the primary role within the ERP deployment team responsible for the finance function & configuration with D365. The role will work across all business units throughout the deployment to ensure appropriate requirements, configuration & deployment of finance functionality and configuration when a site migrates to D365. The role will also support ad-hoc analysis and various projects & initiatives as needed. This position will reside in the Dublin, OH and will report to the ERP Program Manager.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Finance lead on ERP deployments
- Review requirements for new ERP deployments, address key settings for accuracy, collect & analyze data
- Systems expert of related finance configuration within ERP
- Work with members of Finance to align & evolve financial configuration with ERP based on new opportunities or requirements
- Ad hoc analysis to support business & drive profitable growth
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Manufacturing & Cost Accounting Experience Preferred
- Minimum of 3yrs of related experience
- CPA or CMA a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Experience with ERP system & deployment. D365 experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Interpersonal Communication
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
HBD Industries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.