|Category|| Engineering |
Lead CNC Lathe Machinist
Growth Opportunities Strong Work-Life Balance Excellent Benefits Programs Family Owned Business
This company, located in North Canton, OH, is leading the industry producing food processing equipment. Since 1921, their family owned business has remained dedicated to providing quality products with a focus on continuous improvement to ensure their customers can run effective and efficient operations. Whats more, they foresee strong business as they are expanding their operation by adding on to their building.
They are looking for a professional lathe machinist to work on myriad of machines within the organization. This person will bring their knowledge of set up and operation to contribute to the team.
This is a 1st shift position from 7 AM - 3:30 PM with a strong focus on work-life balance. Overtime is not a large factor in this role.
- 100% medical paid for employee and family
- PTO (holiday, sick, personal)
- 401k with matching
- Pension program
- Company events: holidays, catered lunches, etc
- Set up and operate CNC mills/lathes
- Use G-code to edit programs at the machine
- Perform first article and in process inspection
- Train others if needed
- Strong set up and operation skills of lathe machines (mill is a plus!)
- Strong understanding of G-code
- Ability to edit at the machine
- Experience with Doosan machines and Fanuc controls is a plus
AMC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.