|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Responsible for analysis and reporting of various products, such as Crude Oil, Fuel Oils, Middle Distillates, Petroleum and Petrochemicals, LPG and LNG gases, etc.. Specific responsibilities - Responsible for conducting laboratory analysis. - Understand and keep current with all laboratory safety and reporting techniques. - Complete all laboratory reports as applicable. - Understand and keep current with all laboratory analysis methods. - Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment. - Position requires a dependable and reliable individual; whose daily presence adds to the success of the department. - Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree in Science or equivalent work experience in a laboratory setting.
- Ability to understand ASTM standards and procedures.
- Must be able to work with all chemical, petrochemical, and petroleum products.
- Must be able to differentiate colors accurately by sight.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must have flexible schedule as position will include evenings, weekend and holidays, based on customer need.