|Date Posted||January 24, 2023|
We are currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician for a commercial project in Waterloo, IA who are are willing to start immediatly!
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Full Time Work
- 50hr +
- Day Shift and Night Shift
- Analyzes blue prints, schematics, and drawings of electrical systems to ensure proper and efficient installation.
- Plans layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures based on job specifications, local building codes, and safety guidelines.
- Prepares work area and ensures tools, material, and equipment needed are present for work to be completed.
- Connects wiring and equipment per code and job specification.
- Inspects electrical systems, equipment, and components to ensure compliance with codes and specifications to identify hazards, defects, and necessary adjustments/repairs to ensure a safe work environment.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses cause of electrical problems and corrects equipment and/or repairs system as needed.
- Works with assigned foreman, coworkers, and other job site workers to complete electrical work properly and efficiently.
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
For more information, please CALL/TEXT us at or EMAIL us at