|Location||Not Specified, Kansas|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
P1 Service, LLC., is seeking a Customer Support Representative for our Lenexa, KS office in our Mechanical Service Department.
Join our P1 Team!
P1 Service, LLC., part of the BCTS family of facility solutions providers, provides customers with the best in HVAC, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing service. Our turn-key solutions for all types of building solutions in a variety of markets has made P1 Service one of the top contractors in the nation. When you work for P1 Service, you'll be part of a culture that puts safety first, treats associates like family, and provides challenging work in a rewarding, energetic environment. P1 Service takes pride in maintaining a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture.
P1 Service, LLC.. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
- Functions as inside sales representative and liaison between customers and the Project Sales team to support transactional sales.
- Handles pricing and proposals based on customer needs.
- Develops good working relationships with customers.
- Coordinates and assembles sales packages (bundled solutions).
- Maintains records of sales, customer information, and requests by updating data to customer data electronic files.
- Issues PO's, manages shipments, follows-up during presales and post sell process.
- Maintains the quote log information to support continuous improvement efforts.
- Cross trains on all quoting, ordering, order fulfillment, and order closing responsibilities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Work Experience:
- At least 3 years experience in a sales related role (not retail).
- At least 1 year experience in customer estimating and bidding.
- Experience in the mechanical service industry is preferred.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient in using email, database, internet, spreadsheet, and word processing applications: specifically Microsoft Office products.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills: Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Language Skills:
- Reading and Comprehension: Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; to write reports, instructions to employees, and basic business correspondence; and to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, internal customers, and vendors.
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
- Written communication: Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
- Mathematical Skills: Must be able to use general business and construction/engineering mathematics skills.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Must be able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists, and he/she must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.