|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
Trades & Services
Under the direction of the General Maintenance Supervisor, completes preventative maintenance and repair on our facilities and CNC equipment. Works with General Maintenance Supervisor on a daily basis.
The role requires the above to be accomplished within Tecomet s principles of continuous improvement, customer driven innovation and a win first culture, while meeting company financial and other performance metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding the Tecomet Quality Management System (QMS). Effectively maintains quality system.
- Knows and follows all safety requirements.
- Learns company protocol and procedures within Preventative Maintenance program and completes daily tasks as needed.
- Strong technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Troubleshoot basic machine/facility repairs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and blueprints.
- Maintain preventative maintenance records accurately.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the drive to solve problems on a daily basis; willingness to adapt to a highly changing environment and think on your feet.
- Operate power and hand tools for a majority of the day.
- Ability to speak and understand the English language.
- Dependent upon maintenance needs, driving and travel is required.
- Clean driving record required.
- Required to follow the Fleet and Driver Safety policy. Actively participates in fleet and driver safety training needs. Program will consist of classroom and on-the-road modules. Training will focus on but will not be limited to defensive driving techniques and behavior modification.
- Must be flexible with work schedule.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned by supervisor.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 0-2 years related machining experience, education and/or training.
- Working knowledge of EN ISO 13485 preferred.
- Fabrication and metal working skills are helpful.
- Licenses and certifications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Attention to detail and pride in work.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with many different people at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to get along with a diverse group of people; works well as a member of the team.
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid driver s license and good driving record.
- Safely and competently complete driving tasks.
- Strong desire to learn new things and apply what has been learned.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise judgment
The work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee could be required to stand. The employee could frequently be required to walk; use hand to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee could be required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee could occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job could include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA):
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected/ Veterans/Disabilities/Drug Free Workplace