|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
|Category|| Trades & Services |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
$4,000 sign-on/retention bonus!!!
CommQuest is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Therapist for our Intensive Home-Based Treatment (IHBT) program. The Counselor will provide services with youth and families with dual diagnosis, of MI/AOD and MI/DD. The families are seeking intensive services of 3-4 hours each week for stabilization to maintain placement in the home. This position is community based.
- 80 hours annually of PTO (paid time off)
- 80 hours annually of sick time
- 16 hours annually of Mental Health/Personal leave
- Ten paid holidays on an annual basis
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance, etc. - eligible first of the month following start date
- CommQuest 403b with employer match
- Workshop/CEU and licensure reimbursement annually
- Eligible for quarterly and annual productivity bonuses!
- Competitive compensation rates available!!!!
- Starting rate $55,000
- Sign-on/Retention Bonus of $4,000!!!!
- 90 days - $1,000
- 180 days - $1,000
- 1 year - $2,000
Job Duties include:
- Provide counseling services consisting of a client's reasons for engaging services.
- Mutually develop a course of treatment to address needs expressed by client.
- Place clients most appropriate yet least restrictive treatment modality with access to appropriate intervention services.
- Orient new clients to the agency's treatment philosophy.
- Diagnosis of mental and/or emotional disorders according to the DSM-V or other current manuals as required.
- Provide crisis intervention/counseling for individuals to resolve or stabilize the crisis.
- Provide individual counseling and case management services.
- Perform clinical record keeping and document appropriately via EHR, NextGen.
- Provide client and family education.
- All other duties as assigned.
Starting pay rate of $55,000 (dependent upon licensure) + $4,000 sign-on/retention bonus!!!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
- Minimum of a Master's degree in Clinical Counseling or Social Work is required.
- Minimum licensure of LPC or LSW is required. LPCC or LISW is a plus!
- Previous experience providing trauma informed and evidence-based counseling is highly desired.
- Previous experience with EHR systems and/or NextGen is a plus.
- Previous experience with AoD and/or DD populations is highly desired.
- Must be willing to provide services to a wide variety of clientele.
- Previous knowledge of family systems with evidence-based MI, DBIT, TIP approaches is desired.
- Requires a valid Ohio driver's license, personal use of vehicle, proof of auto insurance, and a driving record in accordance with agency standards.