|Location||King Of Prussia|
|Date Posted||May 6, 2021|
Trades & Services
Sila is a premier HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical firm with 200+ professionals in four locations from Boston to Maryland. We are a privately held, 3rd generation business with dedicated professionals who share a philosophy of "Continuous Improvement Journey" as part of our Mission.
Sila's continued success has created an opportunity for a HVAC Technicians in our King of Prussia, PA location and who live in and around Chester County and Delaware County.
- Competitive salary + Commission + Up to $2,500 Sign-on Bonus (depending on exp)!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Company paid Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning & Professional Development Opportunities
As a full-time employee at Sila you also have access to our Corporate University providing 35,000 Learning & Professional Development assets including our Nationally recognized HVAC program.
Where you grow from here is up to you!
d HVAC Technician:
- High school diploma and technical school education.
- 3-5+ Years HVAC Residential Service Technician experience.
- Installation experience is a plus.
- EPA Universal certification.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be mechanically inclined with an excellent work ethic.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Clean appearance with no visible tattoos or piercings.
- Drug free life - all applicants will be drug tested.
- Effectively diagnose and repair malfunctioning a/c systems, gas and oil furnaces, gas and oil boilers, zoning systems as well as other HVAC equipment.
- Complete annual maintenance of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Participate as a member of our on-call rotation schedule for emergency service requests.
- Willingness and desire to provide our customers with a superior customer service experience.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
- Represents Sila in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others.
- Physical requirements includes the ability to lift up to 70lbs, stand, bend, stoop, reach and travel to locations.
- Must have knowledge of safety rules and requirements.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must possess knowledge of HVAC systems.
Salary: $26.00 to $32.00 /hour + Commission
Powered by JazzHR