|Location||La Vista, Nebraska|
|Category|| Trades & Services |
Standard Heating and Air Conditioning, a local, employee-owned company with a strong 49-year tradition, is currently looking for employee owners who want to be part of our team. If you re looking for a rewarding career and a stable work environment, look no further than Standard Heating and Air.
- Effectively demonstrate professionalism and courtesy when working with customers, contractors and co-workers.
- Maintain proper care of company tools and understand which tool is used to complete an assigned task.
- Equipment and duct installing, including insulation and sealing.
- Basics of sheet metal including layout and processes.
- Certified on use of boom and scissor lift (manual lifts) for movement of supplies and materials.
- Attend and complete all classes and assignments in the Apprenticeship program.
- Additional duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be available for flexible scheduling of work hours and overtime as required.
- Must be able to effectively use and operate hand tools.
- Must possess basic math skills, with the ability to read a tape measure.
- Requires the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, and lift up to 55 lbs. as needed.
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions as well as outdoor exposure to all weather conditions.
Standard Heating and Air Conditioning is a locally owned company with a solid reputation for being an innovative, growth-oriented company, providing best in class service to its customers.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including; Paid Time Off, Health, Dental and Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, 401K and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
It is the policy of Standard Heating and Air Conditioning, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified candidate available, without regard to race, color, religion, natural origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.