|Date Posted||November 26, 2021|
Trades & Services
As Houseperson you will be a vital part of the overall guest experience. You will be responsible cleaning and maintaining all interior and exterior corridors and public areas so that we ensure the best first impression for our guests. You may also assist room attendants with room cleaning. If you have great attention to detail, take direction well, and like to follow a consistent routine, this might be just the job for you!
• Clean all public areas in accordance with brand standards and management, including, but not limited to hallways, elevators, service areas, stairways, etc.
• Pick up trash from parking lot and outdoor areas.
• Aid housekeepers and maintenance team as needed.
• Stock linen and supply closets.
• Complete deep cleaning or preventative maintenance as assigned.
• Clean other designated areas when assigned, including, but not limited to restrooms, public areas, offices, and meeting rooms.
• Ensure all hotel property is in working order. Report missing articles, damage, or mechanical problems to management or supervisor, as necessary.
• Take in and log all guest property left in room or other public space.
• Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed (for example flip mattresses, move furniture).
• Respond to guest service issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.