|Category|| Trades & Services |
Schedule: Mon-Fri 5pm to 10pm
Were searching for a Housekeeping Assistant. The housekeeper provides patients, staff, and visitors a clean, sanitary environment by compliance to standard procedures and policies. The housekeeper cleans and sanitizes patient rooms, general areas, and completes assigned specific projects.
- Demonstrates service excellence by introducing self to caregiver/patient and customer by asking is there anything else I can get for you before leaving the room.
- Cleans and maintains optimal environment of patient room, surgical area, offices, public areas, and support areas.
- Performs duties with awareness and attention to service excellence and the first impression impact.
- Supports patient care and customer service by responding to requests for unscheduled housekeeping needs, which are essential for reasons of health, safety, or comfort.
- Participates in quality patient/customer service with active participation in review of performance to pre-established criteria and following corrective action plans for improvement.
- Promotes safety of self and others with appropriate use of personal protective equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read labels and directions on equipment usage.
- Ability to follow pre-determined daily routines and adjusting according to patient needs.
- Knowledge of basic chemical mixing procedures.
- Knowledge of concept of clean and sterile.
- Knowledge of basic hygiene and infection control principles.
- Skill in customer service and service recovery initiatives.
- Skill in operation of basic cleaning equipment
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
- Experience working in environmental services preferred.
Make a meaningful difference improving the lives of children!
At Childrens, the regions only full-service pediatric healthcare center, our people make us the very best for kids. Come cultivate your passion, purpose and professional development in an environment of excellence and inclusion, where team members are supported and deeply valued. Opportunities for career growth abound as we grow our services and spaces, including the cutting-edge Hubbard Center for Children. Join our highly engaged, caring teamand join us in providing brighter, healthier tomorrows for the children we serve.