|Date Posted||May 7, 2021|
Trades & Services
Whitewater Commons Senior Living, a skilled nursing facility in Liberty, IN, is committed to residents and employees. Whitewater Commons Senior Living provides the upmost quality of care to residents by selecting the best, qualified employees to work on our team. At Whitewater Commons Senior Living we support and empower employees in their role by trusting them to perform direct care to residents while also encouraging them to lead their department.
Whitewater Commons Senior Living is seeking compassionate Housekeeping-Laundry Aides who wants to make a difference and be part of a team who excels to succeed. Candidates who can perform the following need apply:
- Clean, wash, polish, sanitize, deodorize and disinfect all areas and items in the facility including furnishings, fixtures, ashtrays, trash bins, windows, mirrors, floors, carpets, walls, ceilings, bathrooms, etc., using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions and procedures.
- Ensure that work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner, clearly marked with caution or safety signs as required.
- Perform day-to-day laundry functions and specific tasks as assigned and in accordance with established laundry procedures.
- Collect, sort and wash soiled laundry, linens, garments, etc., in accordance with established procedures.
- Sort, fold, stack and distribute clean laundry, linens and garments to residents and all linen carts/closets.
- Completion of elementary education or otherwise show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions in English.
For candidates who are selected, they will be offered:
- Competitive pay
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet prescription benefits
- Life and disability insurances
- Attendance awards up to $900.00
- Verizon cell phone discounts
Candidates will also be able to advance their career and education with the assistance of scholarships, tuition assistance and reimbursement, and promotion!
At Whitewater Commons Senior Living we work to make a difference. If you strive to make a difference, then apply to become part of a team who is committed to people and empowers their employees to lead.
Work at Whitewater Commons Senior Living and bloom into a career
Whitewater Commons Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.
Powered by JazzHR