|Date Posted||April 25, 2021|
Trades & Services
Address 4447 Gibsonia Rd, Gibsonia, PA 15044
Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. provides treatment for adults and teens suffering from addiction or
substance abuse, as well as individuals with mental health disorders. Founded in 1999, Pyramid
Healthcare, Inc. is a premier provider of behavioral health care services in Pennsylvania, New
Jersey and North Carolina.
Do you want to make a lasting difference in the life of others? Are you passionate about your job
but want more out of your career?
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected
- Maintain a clean facility by cleaning daily, weekly or monthly as needed, all public and staff restrooms, all public areas (front office, conference room, front halls and steps, all hallways).
- Clean all rooms and bathrooms daily, including the hall, nurses' station and exam room.
- Clean all personal offices weekly.
- Empty trash daily from all areas.
- Clean laundry rooms and dryer filters bi-weekly.
- Fill all paper towel, soap and toilet paper dispensers as needed.
- Clean baseboards, radiators, windows seasonally.
- Wet mop all floors.
Technical Competencies Employee will complete daily duties for assigned units and oversee all housekeeping issues within the facility. Janitorial experience or training. Willingness to learn and attend required trainings.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics
Organizational skills. Ability to multi-task. Ability to be flexible.
Pyramid CORE Values
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare's mission.
Previous Housekeeping experience preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Paid Time Off
Employee Recognition Programs