|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
The Row Kitchen and Pub is now hiring for all Front of House positions including Hosts and Hostesses. We are seeking qualified candidates to join our passionate team and are looking for professional, organized, friendly, and outgoing people to ensure our guests' enjoyment.
For over 30 years, The Row was the hangout spot for singers & songwriters who helped shape country music history. With our distinct Nashville cuisine and nightly live music, we are still living up to our reputation of being a True Taste of Nashville.
Host and Hostess essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greets, seats, and presents menus to guests.
- Engages in friendly conversation as you seat guests in a timely fashion
- Informs guests of their server's name.
- Knowledge of the menu and restaurant.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction.
- Always strives to exceed guests' expectations.
- Takes guest information and manages restaurant waiting list during high volume to accurately set guest expectations.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus in the host area.
- Answers phone and questions in a polite and professional manner.
- Always sincerely thanking guests as they leave and inviting them to return.
- Cleans and sanitizes Guest touch points in the restaurant.
- Performs other duties as directed.