|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
The Honeysuckle Local and Social is now hiring for all Front of House positions (including Hosts and Hostesses). We are looking for professional, organized, friendly, and outgoing people to ensure our guests' enjoyment.
The Honeysuckle is a locally owned one-of-a-kind concept. Speciality offerings include a Himalayan Salt Block Dry Aging Room for Wagyu Steaks, a raw oyster bar, and 700 degree salt stones that allow you to cook proteins right at the table. The Honeysuckle also offers secluded private dining areas perfect for any occasion, hand-crafted cocktails and a top shelf whiskey wall.
The Host/Hostess essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greets, seats, and presents menus to guests.
- Engages in friendly conversation as you seat guests in a timely fashion
- Informs guests of their server's name.
- Knowledge of the menu and restaurant.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction.
- Always strives to exceed guests' expectations.
- Takes guest information and manages restaurant waiting list during high volume to accurately set guest expectations.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus in the host area.
- Answers phone and questions in a polite and professional manner.
- Always sincerely thanking guests as they leave and inviting them to return.
- Cleans and sanitizes Guest touch points in the restaurant.
- Host/Hostess performs other duties as directed.