|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
At Tennessees Patio in Quincy, IL, we value our work family above all else! Our goal for you as a Tennessees Patio employee is to allow your personality to shine and make it a great place to work, all while exceeding guest expectations.
As a Host, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Welcome guests
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
- Manage reservations
- Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
- Provide menus and announce Server's name
- Thank customers upon their departure
- Coordinate with FOH Supervisor/wait staff about available seating options
- Maintain a clean reception area
- Answer incoming calls and address customers' queries
- Assist wait staff as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong task and time management abilities
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!If you are looking for a fun, fulfilling workplace surrounded by an amazing team, apply today!