|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Join ECS as a Virtual Customer Support Agent. Our company is seeking over 2,000 agents . Our agents choose from a number of possible positions where they provide support to customers from the comfort of their homes. Examples of positions may include: helping customers make travel arrangements for a cruise, coordinating roadside assistance for stranded motorists, assisting customers to navigate a tax company's website, and assisting families with Disney reservations, to name a few. Our virtual agents are true professionals, with relatable personalities, and a "bend-over-backward for you" mentality. If you are looking for a family-oriented, work-from-home environment with a professional company then this is the place for you. If you have the appropriate office setup, we can offer you flexible hours, 100% autonomy, all in the comfort of your home. The starting pay for our agents is $10/hour for a minimum of 40 hours per week; and $8/hour for less than 40 hours per week. We also include bonuses/incentives based on performance, hours worked, and customer satisfaction. All hours/shifts are available (Days, Evenings, Nights, weekends, and OT) from which you can choose to work . The earning potential is between $30,000-$60,000 per year if you're willing to put in the time and effort, and offer great customer support. This is an independent contractor opportunity.
- Participating in training and certification courses
- Providing excellent customer service by guiding and helping others with a friendly attitude
- Using your home computer and phone to answer inbound phone calls, video calls, and/or live chats to provide awesome customer service
- Committing to and following through on working a minimum number of hours per week
- Being accountable in all areas of work with us
- Must have customer service experience and/or administrative experience (6+ months experience preferred)
- Must have (or be willing to set up) a quiet home office with a computer/laptop, headset, and reliable/strong internet connection
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism with excellent typing, communication, and computer skills
- Must be skilled in spelling and grammar rules
- Must be willing to submit to a standard background check, drug test, technology check, and voice assessments
- Must be willing to work hard and strive to make customers happy
- Must be articulate and have an excellent command of the English language
- CPU i5 (or equivalent), i7 recommended, No Atom, Celeron, Pentium, Opteron processors.
- Internet Download Speed 5Mbs down speed minimum.
- Internet Upload Speed 3Mbs up speed minimum.
- Network Latency Max 250 MS latency max.
- OS Win 8.1 (64bit), Win 10 (64bit).
- RAM 4GB minimum, 8GB recommended.
- Must have a home office set up and ethernet cord you can connect to your computer.
- Chromebooks, ipads or similar devices are not acceptable. Must be a desktop or laptop connected to a nearby router or wall for firewall/security purposes.