|Date Posted||November 26, 2021|
The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for ensuring a steady flow of material for processing.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* Operates yard and plant equipment to load materials Maintains raw material mixture at proper moisture content.
* Maintains contact with operator to ensure most efficient drying rate.
* Performs daily maintenance on loader before each shift.
* Washes plant equipment, vehicles, and processing areas as necessary using high pressure power washer.
* Performs general cleaning as needed in work areas.
* Keeps area clean; raw materials piled out of driving area.
* Maintains safety as top priority in accordance with all company safety rules and regulations.
* All other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or GED.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Experience in loader operation and maintenance.
* Basic math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers.
* Good oral and written skills; able to follow oral and written directions.
* Ability to work nights and/or weekends as needed.
* Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
* Frequently must push, pull, move or lift up to 100 lbs.
* Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
Job functions will be carried out in a bakery facility which requires tolerance for high heat and/or cold temperatures.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: