|Category|| Call Centre / CustomerService |
Vector Fleet Management, LLC is an American based, privately held company that has been in the fleet maintenance business for over 30 years. Vector Fleet provides onsite, customized fleet maintenance solutions for clients in numerous states across the U.S. Fleet maintenance is our one mission and we know we must hire the best to be the best. We pride ourselves in our employees and offer a robust training and development program for technicians at every level.
Vector Fleet Management is currently looking for an experienced/trained General Service Technician to support our customer's fleet located in Carrollton, TX
Technician for day shift and hours in the Carrollton, TX area
- Must have the ability to perform preventive and repair maintenance on autos and light trucks; medium/heavy trucks and small off-road equipment experience desirable. Units serviced includes gasoline engines, diesel engines, passenger vehicles, SUV's, vans, tractors, lawn mowers and small engines, hydraulic systems, and electrical systems.
- General Service Technicians perform basic maintenance and repairs and work alongside of senior technicians assisting with larger repairs to develop their skillsets.
- Apprentice and tool program available for up-and-coming technicians that do not have their own hand tools.
- We are looking for quality minded persons that can deliver quality service to our customer
- Must have acceptable driving record and pass drug test and background check
- 1-2 years' experience with light repairs and maintenance.
- OEM training and/or ASE certifications a plus. Minimum achievement of ASE G1 Certification required within six months of employment.
What We Offer:
- Excellent opportunity for a mechanical repair novice looking to grow and develop as a technician - Trade School graduates welcome!
- Excellent hourly (not flat rate) pay for the right candidates
- Paid Vacation and Paid holidays from day one
- FULL benefits (health, dental, and vision)
- 401k Plan
- Monday through Friday day shift
- Paid training and certification program at no cost to technician
- Many other benefits.
Here's YOUR opportunity to work regular and set hours close to home for a great company! If you like what you see here, please APPLY NOW!
Equal Opportunity Employer