|Location||Aberdeen, South Dakota|
|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Store : 602 South Highway 281, Aberdeen, South Dakota 57401
Food Service Specialist
We want you to join our team as a Food Service Specialist. This is no ordinary job and you are not an ordinary person. If you have the desire to learn new skills, work in a fast-paced, fun environment and interact with a wide variety of people - look no further.
Your key responsibilities:
Customers have many choices when it comes to food. We compete with numerous convenience stores and other quick service restaurants. One way to differentiate ourselves is by providing a superior customer experience for our customers. The Foodservice Specialist s main responsibility is to do just that by greeting our customers and providing an enhanced customer care experience in the foodservice areas of our stores. This position is also responsible for ensuring our food and coffee products are well stocked, faced and that the foodservice area is neat, clean and inviting for our customers.
You will work with a fun, energetic team that knows how to have fun and accomplish their daily tasks at the same time.
You re good at:
- Communication and friendly conversation
- Interaction with people
- Encourage customers to try our food and share food product knowledge with them
- Keeping the coffee and foodservice area well stocked and clean
- Performing at a quick pace while having fun
- Working as part of a team to accomplish daily goals
- Coming up with great ideas to solve problems
- Thinking quickly and offering suggestions
- Safety and security
Great if you have:
- Food service or retail experience
- Customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Motivation to advance your career!
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: