|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
Ferrellgas is seeking a Full-Time Field Technician. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining propane equipment for our customers. Exceptional customer service is essential. Service Technicians can expect to work local routes and be home every night; however, on-call rotations for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries may be needed.
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plans
* 401(k) plan with generous company match
* Paid time off (including holidays)
* Paid training and tuition reimbursement
* Propane discounts
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Installs, repairs, and maintains propane equipment for retail customers.
* Responsible for providing emergency response and system installation and testing.
* Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations.
* During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service/safety information and answering inquires.
* May work on propane appliances when needed and assist with deliveries, based on customer demand
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 3 - 5+ years related experience.
* Good driving record
* Commercial driver's license Class B CDL license with hazmat and tanker endorsement preferred.
Why work for Ferrellgas? We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in the propane industry. Ranked consistently as one of the top propane suppliers in the country, Ferrellgas is in the business of providing meaningful moments. Memories full of warmth, dependability you can trust, and outcomes you had only dreamed possible.
Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in America. Please visit our Life at Ferrellgas page for more information.