|Date Posted||November 25, 2021|
Trades & Services
JOB TITLE: Field Service Technician
LOCATION: Mesa, Arizona
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Position requires significant travel to company locations in multiple states.
- Provides on-site and remote support for IT hardware and software, and serves as an escalation point for the IT Helpdesk.
- Performs installation and configuration of new IT hardware including break-fix and new hardware request, as well as deployment of new facilities.
- Performs decommissioning and removal of retired IT assets.
- Utilizes asset management system to maintain accurate IT inventory and tracking.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors issues and tasks using the IT ticketing system.
- Works with third party vendors to address technical needs including cabling, carrier network connectivity, VoIP, and copier/printer services at new and existing locations.
- Trouble shooting of computer workstation hardware including peripherals.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have minimum of two to five years or combination of education and experience in IT roles such as helpdesk and field support. Healthcare, NextGen software, Installation, termination, and testing of network cabling
- Technical understanding of software and operating systems.
- Knowledge of telecom connectivity and low voltage cabling.
- Familiarity with network concepts including physical connectivity, wireless, and TCP/IP configuration.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a critical thinker with attention to detail.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent certificate preferred.
- CompTIA A+ certification, CompTIA Network+ certification highly preferred
- provided by Dice