|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
ECS is seeking a Field Service Representative to work in our Langley AFB, VA office.
ECS is seeking a Field Service Representative (FSR) based at Langley AFB with the expectation of frequent travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations.
ECS Federal is currently looking for self-starting, challenge-seeking professionals interested in supporting a government client in dynamic, high op-tempo Processing, Exploitation & Dissemination (PED) and Joint Operations Center/Joint Intelligence Operations Center (JOC/JIOC) environments, working with cutting edge technologies.
ECS Federal is seeking former Intelligence Analysts who have at least 4-6 years of experience in analyzing and exploiting data collected from Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms. Successful candidates will work directly with customer staff as Program Ambassadors and Change Agents and provide feedback from users in the field to ECS engineers and government program officers, conduct user training, and provide limited technical support. Successful candidates may be asked to exploit and analyze Electro-Optical (EO), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Infra-Red (IR) imagery, Wide-Area Motion Imagery/Wide Area Aerial Surveillance (WAMI/WAAS) and/or video in support of government customers within intelligence analysis environments. Candidates must be able to use critical thinking to pinpoint key details and communicate with mission partners effectively, assisting with program integration into intelligence mission environments. This position requires an active TS-SCI security clearance.
We are a rapidly growing company that considers our employees to be our most important asset. People truly are number one at ECS. We are situated in Merrifield, VA -- well positioned for most commutes in the Northern Virginia area. Our newly renovated office spaces are first class and provide an inspirational environment. We offer opportunities for telework and have some of the most interesting, advanced IT business in the DC area. ECS has extraordinary customers who are thought and action leaders in the AI/ML field. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits to the right person for this key position.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years of related experience (related bachelor's degree: Science, Geography, Political Science, History, International Studies, etc. may count for up to four years of experience).
- Excellent analytical writing and briefing skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint).
- During high-tempo operations, can relay and articulate information.
- Experienced in Multi-Int Analysis & Archiving System MAAS, ArcGIS, GETS, DCGS tools, AIMES, and Google Earth.
- Experience with Data mining using M3, or open-source reporting, etc.
- Knowledgeable of the Intel Collection process.
- Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation experience.
- Understanding of National level imagery product standards and customer support services.
- Knowledge of and experience with the imagery collection process.
- Experience in WAMI/WAAS Chip-out and NRT exploitation.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.