|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Candidates: This position is remote in nature and can be based out of Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton or Cincinnati areas.
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) services our Metal Detection, X-Ray and Checkweiging products at Loma's customer sites throughout USA. The FSE does so in a manner consistent with Loma Systems policies and procedures while delivering exceptional customer service and promoting Loma Systems as the best in class operator.
* Travel and deliver efficient field support to our customers in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
* Verify that machines are operating at peak efficiency by proper calibration and testing.
* Commission and test machines using certified test procedures, perform preventative maintenance and emergency service at customer sites.
* Accurately document and report all service related activities. These include, but are not limited to submitting Electronic Service Reports, Calibration Reports and Expense Reports at appropriate intervals per company established procedures.
* Promote sales of additional Loma product offerings such as service contracts, new equipment leads, spare parts kits, etc.
* Provide timely feedback on equipment reliability and design.
* Maintain a satisfactory parts inventory and requisition additional parts required to perform normal FSE duties.
* Maintain all company property, including laptop, cell phone, safety equipment and tools in good working condition.
* Exercise safe working practices and procedures at all times.
* Conduct on-site training with customer's personnel to ensure proper operation of equipment.
* Hold meetings with customers, including scope and exit meetings.
* Participate in the rotation of weekend on-call duties and after-hours phone support.
* At Loma's team environment, frequently communicate between the field and the internal office support staff on technical related issues.
* Attend refresher training classes and FSE meetings with other service team members to promote continuous improvement of technical and non-technical skillsets.