|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Performs general maintenance of heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems and related building services duties. Monitors operation of automated building equipment by observing Energy Management System computer; responds to signals and indicators as needed. Completes preventative maintenance and emergency maintenance requests as assigned by Supervisor daily. Monitors and performs maintenance on boilers, auxiliary steam equipment, air conditioning equipment, etc., as needed. Completes emergency maintenance assignments as well as non-routine maintenance assignments received from Supervisor daily. Reacts quickly in emergency situations. Completes special projects under guidance of Supervisor.
- 1-year experience in strong mechanical/electrical maintenance background is preferred.
- Must have current, valid driver's license in order to travel to other Company properties to complete daily maintenance tasks.
- Ability to make immediate and sound judgments in emergency situations.
- Ability to read blueprints of equipment, plumbing, wiring, etc., needed to complete repairs.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance procedures and steam plant operations.
- Strong knowledge of proper procedures regarding water treatment and use of dangerous chemicals.
- Basic knowledge of electrical principles and writing.
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration and plumbing principles.
- Ability to climb ladders, work in difficult areas, log equipment operations, etc. in order to complete electrical, plumbing and mechanical duties.
Since our start in 1902, Physicians Mutual Insurance Company has held to our founder's promise to provide protection to families when they need it most. In 1970, Physicians Life Insurance Company was founded and became a member of the Physicians Mutual family.
Today, we offer health, life and retirement products to millions of people from all walks of life. We've been here for them. Listening. Answering questions. Empowering them with the specialized guidance they need to make confident decisions about their insurance.
Over the years, our dedication to delivering on our promise has helped make us one of the nation's leading health and life insurance providers. In fact, we are rated in the top 1% of insurance companies. We consistently maintain some of the highest financial strength ratings in the nation from independent