|Location||West Palm Beach|
|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Trades & Services
The ideal candidate will have corporate experience providing top-level assistance for high level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
The selected candidate must be professional, energetic, detail-oriented and capable of anticipating needs of the leadership team. Someone who is enjoys problem-solving and rises to challenges with a positive, can-do attitude while exhibiting strong judgement will do well in this role.
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills