|Location||La Grange, Illinois|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
|Category|| Call Centre / CustomerService |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
Jack Phelan Dodge of Countryside is currently hiring motivated Entry Level & Experienced BDC Representative to join their busy Business Development team. As an Automotive BDC Representative , you will be directly responsible for monitoring and following up with potential customer leads received via internet and phone. Outstanding phone and customer service skills are required.
This is NOT a work from home position
New college grads, those with telemarketing backgrounds, telesales, internet sales, call center experience, or customer support roles are highly encouraged to apply!
We offer competitive pay, health benefits, and 401k at our newly renovated dealership. Apply today to be considered!
- Following and maintaining relationship with former customers
- Monitoring and contacting internet leads
- Determining each customer's vehicle needs by active listening
- Learning, understanding, and following call and email scripts
- Setting, confirming, and following up on appointments
- Performing surveys with customers
- Other duties as required
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings new challenges. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal BDC Representative will also have:
- High school diploma or GED is required; college level degree is a plus
- Previous call center or BDC background (not a requirement) is helpful
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships to ensure repeat customers
- Strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- This is NOT a work from home position
- Competitive pay
- 4 day work week
- Health benefits
- Newly renovated dealership with an exciting product offering