|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Trades & Services
Skilled Electro-Mechanical Technician needed to repair, maintain and troubleshoot passenger trains.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly and tests.
- Solve mechanical or electronics problems involved in the operation of test equipment; support the design of test procedures.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, load cells, temperature gauges, electrostatic meters, calipers, and other precision measuring equipment.
- Install electrical parts and hardware in test equipment, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to successfully pass the pre-screening process including drug and alcohol tests, criminal, employer, and driving background checks.
Ability to work in a shop environment.
- Wear safety gear and follow all safety guidelines
- Stand, climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs occasionally and able to push/pull
- Prior railroad or industrial/commercial electrical experience
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Engineering Technology or Electronics Technology a plus
- Full Benefits Package
- 401K Retirement Savings plan with employer match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time off (Personal, Vacation, Sick)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-job training
Powered by JazzHR