|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
$130,000 - 162,000 Depending on experience
Company designs and manufactures electromechanical actuators and control electronics for commercial and military applications.
The EE will join the Aerospace business Unit. Responsible for creating design solutions (digital and analog electrical design for control electronics of aerospace actuation) on cutting edge programs, supporting both production and aftermarket.
- Customer specification review, technical requirements development and tracking, and reviews verification and validation testing plans.
- Create original design block diagrams, allocate customer requirements to electrical components, design analog and/or digital electrical circuits, power conversion circuitry, design schematics, select electrical components, oversee prototype hardware build, evaluate design capability, perform circuit analysis, analyze designs for failure modes, and support qualification testing.
- Ensure projects are completed within schedule and budget expectations.
- Write technical documentation and proposals in response to customer inquiries.
- Define electrical engineering designs for manufacturability, functionality, reliability, requirement compliance, ease-of-assembly and cost reduction targets.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university or college.
- 10+ years engineering experience working in a high technology manufacturing environment.
- Ability to travel 5%
- Experience in aerospace grade electronic circuit card design, and designing and troubleshooting electro-mechanical assemblies and components
- Knowledge of military and aerospace specifications
- Familiarity with DOORS requirement management software
- Software/firmware design and implementation experience.