|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
We at Navus pride ourselves in being a premier solutions provider specializing in custom automated systems and integration. Our success relies on a coordinated effort involving inter-disciplinary collaboration to solve complex problems. While we rely on many individual's core strengths to complete tasks and projects, each team member shares responsibility for project success.
The Electrical/Automation Engineer is responsible for analyzing requirements and establishing concepts, detailed designs, and programs (PLC and Robotic) for a broad scope of automated and integrated systems. Responsibilities include the duties listed below and any other duties as required.
1. Become a trusted source for automated system design and development.
2. Interpret client requirements; identify and address design parameters and engineering problems.
3. Utilize software tools to develop:
a. Panel layouts
b. Electrical schematics
c. PLC programs (ex. Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron)
d. Robot programs (ex. ABB, Motoman, FANUC)
e. Develop offline programs/digital twins (ex. RobotStudio, MotoSim)
4. Develop accurate Bill of Materials (BOMs).
5. Define equipment and parts from external suppliers.
6. Maintain accurate records and files according to quality standard.
7. Develop cost and time estimates.
8. Perform system risk assessments.
9. Ensure designs meet all safety standards and requirements.
10. Support technicians on the factory floor as necessary in the manufacture, build, and validation of systems.
11. Create support documentation (user manuals, maintenance schedules, etc…).
12. Assist in resolving operational problems related to projects and minimize delays or unexpected cost increases as needed.
13. Provide technical support to customers and colleagues.
14. Commission customized products and systems onsite and at customer facilities.
15. Troubleshoot and resolve any electro-mechanical related issues over the phone and on-site as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year