|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
Conductix-Wampfler is a progressive and growing organization that offers challenging and rewarding opportunities in various markets where power in motion is required. You will be supported by an organization that is known as an industry leader in the mobile electrification market, that not only manufactures high-quality products in the conductor bar, festoon, commutator, industrial cable, cord, and hose reel lines, but provides "service after the sale" that drives our niche in the market.
The Co-Op position is expected to run from Jan-Aug or May-Dec, but flexibility in timing is possible.
The person in this position will use their electrical/embedded design, programming, and system integration knowledge to transform ideas into working products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. In addition, other duties may be assigned.
- Brainstorms and builds prototypes for new product ideas in the industrial and automation market.
- Records and documents the development process.
- Collaborates with the Product Managers to bring a working prototype to production.
- Supports and upholds the Quality and EHS policy.
- Upholds the Core Values.
- Actively pursuing a degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong knowledge of Electrical and Computer fundamentals.
- Ability to analyze data and derive conclusion(s).
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work autonomously to solve problems.
- Strong knowledge of programming.
- Basic knowledge of networking.
- Basic knowledge of source control is a plus.
- Thoughtful problem-solving.
- Team player.
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for inspection and analysis of pieces.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.