|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Trades & Services
Local and established client is seeking a Director of Finance to join their team. The Director of Finance works in collaboration with the Finance Team, as well as President and other VP level executives to ensure coordination for major projects and other system initiatives.
This person will be a leader of the FP&A team, while also working closely with other executives to lead strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions as well as capital planning.
Finance Director Job Responsibilities
- Provides leadership and guidance to the finance team on expense management, productivity, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and capital planning.
- Conduct weekly and periodic reports and analysis for all aspects of business initiatives. Monitor results and identify trends as well as risks and opportunities to the Plan.
- Lead the Annual Budgeting Plan process for division, as well as forecasting and provide actual vs. plan analysis.
- Perform business case analysis around new and developing projects, launches and new service offerings.
- Develop EXCEL based models or sensitivity tools to helps measure and track key business drivers
- Provide detailed forecasting updates
- Bachelors degree required
- Advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years' experience required
All resume submissions will be considered confidential. Please apply or forward your resume to . I can also be reached at if you prefer to have a confidential conversation.