|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
Trades & Services
- Previous Experience Preferred
- Dependable and great customer service skills required
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at
Willow Bend Nursing & Rehabilitation is a modern, state-of-the-art skilled nursing facility, located East of Dallas in the historic town of Mesquite, Texas. We are just off US-Hwy 80 on the west side of I-635. We feature 162 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in either private or semi-private settings. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
Are you a Dietary Aide who is eager to make a difference? We're always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you're looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
Our values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Willow Bend Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
2231 Highway 80 East
Mesquite, TX 75150
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at
Back to Jobs