|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
Trades & Services
Job Type: Full Time
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
- Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
- Assist in inventorying and storing in-coming food, supplies, etc.
- Follow established Infection Control and Universal Precautions policies and procedures when performing daily tasks.
- Ensure that the department is maintained in a clean and safe manner by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained.
Our company mission is to dignify Long Term Care in the eyes of the world. Our facility's success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company's mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Northbrook Healthcare Center
64 Northbrook Way
Willits, CA 95490
Back to Jobs