|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
Trades & Services
- Serve meals to our residents that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at
Granite Mesa Health Center is a modern, state-of-the-art care facility conveniently located near Highway 281 and Highway 71, at 1401 Max Copeland Drive in Marble Falls, just a short driving distance to Austin and San Antonio. We offer 124 beds in beautiful spacious rooms, featuring both private and semi-private settings.
Are you a Dietary Aide who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Granite Mesa Health Center
1401 Max Copeland Drive
Marble Falls, TX 78654
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at
Back to Jobs