|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Trades & Services
Do you enjoy serving others? We have a wonderful on-call dietary aide opportunity available!
Moose Lake Village, a 72-bed facility offering skilled nursing services and memory care to seniors, is currently seeking On-Call Dietary Aides to join our culinary team! In this entry-level role, you will gain valuable knowledge and experience by serving our residents, employees, and family members' meals. Meal times and good food will always be a very important part of everyone's lives! Please consider joining our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
While others leave the city to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, we get to live and work here! Here at Moose Lake Village, we are one big family. We have a culture full of kindness and respect. In fact, we describe our culture as FULL-Full of love for our residents. Full of passion for our community. Full of support for our teammates. Our residents have a strong appreciation for our compassionate staff and enjoy their friendship. You'll love the small town feeling that comes from our building. You don't want to miss this opportunity to join our close-knit team. Apply today!
This is an On-Call position.
Serving food is a great way to connect with our residents!
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to residents.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Read and understand procedures for work assignments, instructions, and menu requests.
- Selected candidates are required to pass background checks.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. Our mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christ's love. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the opportunity for employee growth, the longevity of our management team, and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Powered by JazzHR